We are now accepting submissions for poster presentations!
Entries focusing on High Pressure Processing, Pulsed Electric Field, High Pressure Homogenization, UV, Pulsed Light, LED, Cold Plasma, Irradiation, as well as thermal treatments are welcome. Topics that will be considered include:
- Mechanisms of inactivation of microorganisms by non-thermal and thermal processing technologies
- Factors affecting inactivation of microorganisms by non-thermal and thermal processing technologies
- Inactivation kinetics and modeling by non-thermal and thermal processing technologies
- Case studies on validation of microbial inactivation using non-thermal processing technologies
- Case studies on implementation of using non-thermal processing technologies in the food industry
Abstracts should be submitted to Dr. Carmen I. Moraru (firstname.lastname@example.org) no later than September 25, 2017. Submissions should include: a full title, name of authors and their affiliation, and a brief description of the work, of approximately 200-250 words.
Details about poster size and format will be announced soon.