Our Extension program mission is to help farmers, business owners, and consumers in New York State and beyond to produce safe, healthy, and wholesome foods.
Click to download a digital copy of the 2019 Food Science Extension and Institute for Food Safety Course Catalogue
Please contact Louise Felker to order hard copies.
Food Science Extension programs and personnel are located at the Cornell University Campus in Ithaca, NY and at the NY State Agricultural Experiment Station (NYSAES) in Geneva, NY.
- Beer, Brewing, Wine, & Distilled Spirits
- Dairy & Milk Products
- Entrepreneurship & Small Scale Processing
- Food Safety Programs
- Fruits, Vegetables, Cider, & Juice
- Kosher, Halal, & Food Regulation
- Meat, Poultry, Fish, & Eggs
- Sensory Analysis